Comfort Drops 20 ml are lubricious eye drops that hydrate contact lenses and prevent the formation of deposits for increased wear comfort.
They are used for both ocular comfort and ocular dryness treatment. These drops are recognized for their efficiency.
Symptoms of Eye Dryness:
- Burn or sting
- Foreign body sensation
- Sensation of "sand" in the eyes
Recommendation: to be used with any type of soft contact lens (hydrogel or silicone-hydrogel) Way of use: Apply a few drops directly to your eyes when you feel the dry eye
Application of eye drops:
- Leave your head on your back.
- Put a finger from one hand on the edge of the lower eyelid and pull it down slightly, and with the other hand hold the solution bottle upside down and let a drop of solution in the vial drop inside the eyelid.
- Then close the eye (without blinking) and lightly press with a finger on the area where the eyelid meets the nose. Hold on for a few moments.
- Before reopening your eye, remove the surplus solution near your eyes with a tissue.
- If you use several types of eye drops wait 5-10 minutes between applications.
The product is new and marketed in the original packaging of the manufacturer. The images on Voriso.com are for information purpose. The shade, tone and color intensity may vary depending on the monitor.
Orders are delivered anywhere in Europa (Austria, Belgia, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, Poland, Portugal, UK, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Hungary). * In the future, we will deliver outside of Europe.